Friday, December 18, 2009

presentation week

Finally this week is over
this week is a busy week
tues,thurs and fri also got to presentation
really a damn busy week

but anyway
luckily i have a gang fren acc me battle together
:) sometimes really feel so happy
coz th god grant a gang friend to me
really appreciate GOD
and them ---------->>
thankyou for helping and supporting
when i need u all.

photo times

















my gang frens :)


















one of my best fren in tarc

------------->Victor
















my "aiya bro"

--------->Jun Hao













my best best fren in ktar

----------->3 of us
Victor, Pui Chin, Jun Hao

b4 preparing present MMS

=) we never feel nervous

















my PR assignment group member
all gals :)
Me, Moon, Lee Mee, Yumi and Style
r

















my formal look =.=

I know is chubby and FAT
that is the truth i should admit



[On diet (=]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment