Friday, December 4, 2009

Nae Nae Bday + Barroom


Castle Roca Restaurant
:)













white forest by GOLD VISION













two fish by Sook Yan :)

















our Nae Nae


















Nae and me =p

super ugly==

















3 super model - San , Eulya , Miang














all guys and gals. :)



Barroom time =X













Sexy gals
Suet Mun,Tau,Nae,Stephy and Hau Yee













Sexy sexy sexy =)













Sexy back~~













Tau and Nae get crazy...==
me and Stephy get crazy too =X

















Nae =) Fire Wine













Say YEAH ^^V
me started BLUR that time. ==













1)Hong and San
San get drunk...totally drunk.... :)
2)Henry and Hau Yee
Hau Yee dance till drunk..100% drunk...==

















my drunk look *_*



Finally,
I get drunk also

Tonite 4/12/2009
is me
me me
first time get drunk ==

really first time
my "千杯不醉" this 封号 gone

p/s : thankyou ,
白鸽 =)


[missing a moment ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment