Saturday, April 16, 2011

15042011


 How I should start my bloggie today?
Should I happy? Should I feel sad?
I think I should smile with tear : ' )
I know you always hope I can smile, right?
I give you a BIG smile : )

Thankyou your inform.
I know you not longer stay at here anymore.
And same as me too. 
The distance and time make everything change.
Feeling change. People change.

Am I stupid?
Sometimes I just keep memories back.
The moment we spend together.
Although everything just a short period.
A very short but memorable moment.
I swear I wouldn't forgot about this.

520 
A meaningful number and 
A memorable date.
BearBear
The special and only nickname that given by you.
Westlake.
The place that I wouldn't forget forever.
Ferrero Rocher.
The first box chocolate I received from you.
Love keychain.
You buy from Melaka as souvenir for me.

15042010
Do you still remember this date?
I just realize last year the same date
the first time we hang out together.
Coincidence, right ? : )
Restaurant Madam Kwan's.
Strepsils from Watson.
Crash Of The Titan.
The first 3D movie we watch together.
SotBlak GPS bring us spin around and around.
No petrol. No battery.

Everything just past.
:'(

=============================================

Yes. You have right to meet up me.
I wish to meet up you too if have chance.
Don't afraid. 
I wouldn't ask you the reason.
Because the worried actually we're same.

No sorry.
You don't have any fault.
If I want to blame.
The only I will blame is the timing not suitable.
You do not owe me anything.
The promises from the beginning till end.
You already done it. : ' )

Don't often read my blog anymore.
You should start a new life at there.
Start a new relationship with her.
The girl that you really wish together.
No worries about me. 
I will take care myself.
And start a new life .

Lastly
I wish you have a brighten future.
Having a new life at there.
Take care, my last and only sohlou.
: ' ) 

0 footprint:

Post a Comment