Wednesday, March 30, 2011

18032011

 Happy Birthday To Me.


Make A wish ;)

I wish 

...................................................................................................................................

1) World Peace :)

2) My family and friends healthy and happy always.

3) I have a Angel Face and Devil Body. LOL!

4) I've become a rich women one day.

5) I have a good job and brighten future.

Did I greedy? Hehehe ~ 

My last wishes.

I wish a boy do treat me truly deeply and madly

..............................................................................................................................


Cut a piece cake :)

 Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :P

.............................................................................................................


I Coach Perfume.


I Guess. --------- My Sister, Phoeon.


I Coach Purse. --------- My Brother, Wayne Loon.







Thanks All Pretties.



They force me to take this photo with this action =.=


It's time to be big girl now.

And big girls don't cry :')


Hebe, Happy Birthday.


2 footprint:

Maeve KahYan said...

i <3 coach too... but, i'm poor!

Pui Chin said...

Hahaha then save money to buy when you're working ! :D

Post a Comment