Saturday, March 20, 2010

20032010

Well ~ I'm actually not a clubbing kaki 
but since I go twice time Barroom for this week 
Fuck >.< 

Went to Barroom with my dear*shake
Fishy ♥ Ab ♥ Eros ♥ LinWei ♥ Tham ♥
and some others frens
=.='' like what Fishy said. just leave it.

Okay~ Let see some pic xD














My dear*shake Fishy ♥ Me














Me ♥ Ab

















Fishy ♥ Me ♥ Ab














♥ We love this pic so much ♥














Me and Tham 


Give my first kiss to Fishy and Ab
They keep kiss me whole night = =''
but this also my first time force kiss by people
Lolz. luckily is girls. :))

Srsly, I really hate myself being drunk.
I promise myself wont get drunk tonight.
but why I can't do that? =(

I hate myself break promise.
I'm useless.
Why I just can't ignore what I saw?
I  keep drink Henieken and Casblerg rapidly
I hope myself can get drunk,
can forget everything what I saw and what I hear.

Hmm.. the first round in Barroom
I not yet drunk also. 
but since reach 2nd round Voodoo
get drunk = =''

Follow the music 
I keep shaking my head.
well~ finally I done it.
I get drunk again. = =''
But luckily tonight I still can recognize people
and I only *tear drop*.. srsly
Tear drop with happy smile. ='))
coz I know I'm not that sad actually.

McD 3rd round yumcha. lol
we all rest at there and supper time xD
Of course I don't want to supper
but I also mou la la get one cup 
FOC my favorite chocolate sundae. lol
anyway, ahem~ thank you lar wey.

Promise myself wouldn't cry because of you
really feel stupid when every time I'm crying
that not worth at all. stupid.
Time can wash every thing.
I believe.

No matter how.
Cheers up, girls =))
[ Friendship forever ♥ LOVE ]

0 footprint:

Post a Comment